Drutko Vladislavа A.
Professional background: experience in training and staff development for more than 24 years, including management experience in major financial, insurance and consulting companies for more than 10 years
Clients: “Sberbank”, “Alfa Bank”, “BSGV”, “GE Money Bank”, “Trust Bank”, “ING bank Eurasia”, “HoumKreditBank”, “the Access Bank”, “Bank of the Azerbaijan Republic”, “BIN bank”, “RosEvroBank”, “MDM Bank”, “Bank of Baku”, “BKS”, “Absolut bank”
Training Program "Skills For Effective Work On The Exhibition"
The introductory part
- Determination of the main criteria for effective negotiations and presentations
- Conduct of negotiations
- Making contact
How to establish contact with the client in the hall.
- What should pay attention to how to use this information for the Criminal Code.
- Features of non-verbal communication: voice, gestures, facial expressions.
- When a client is not configured to contact "No, thank you" - how to behave.
- Common misconceptions about establishing contact methods.
- Technique complementary communication.
Working with different types of customers
- Psychological types of clients
- Features of behavior at different types of customers negotiations
- "Complicated" customers. Ways to work with "difficult customers"
- Working with clients that require special treatment: key customers, VIP customers, loyal customers
- Features of management of the dialogue process.
- Art of asking questions: algorithm
- Key types of questions, their alternation, depending on the objectives and the current situation in the negotiations.
- Terms of the responses to questions.
Provision of information
- Features of the provision of information to customers
- The extra information is dangerous.
- Common misconceptions about the abundance of information provided.
- As different types of people in different ways to absorb information.
- Key principles of presentations using video feed or other demonstration material (models, plaster casts, etc.).
Work with objections
- Objections to customers - is "second" breath negotiations.
- The reasons for objection. objection forms.
- How to distinguish the genuine from the false objections.
- How to neutralize the opposition. 4 main reception.
- Selected aspects of verbal communication: how to say "no" in a situation where the contractor expects you to "yes."
- Assertiveness skills. "Assertive" communication: phrases, words, expressions, voice. Rights and obligations in the context of assertive behavior. Defending his own position: the technology of "competent negation"
- Bargain. Negotiations on price.
- The problem of obtaining commitment from the client
- Closing (transactions). Traditional and high-tech ways of closing the negotiations at the exhibition.
Business etiquette in the negotiations.
Stress Management in the negotiations
Completion. Questions - Answers. Conclusions.